Country Manager for Japan
Our company currently seeks a Japanese partner who loves sports and the FlashScore.com project and is ready for big challenges. As a Country Manager, you will have a great chance to influence the growth of the popularity of our Japanese websites and make an exciting experience with the worldwide internet leader in live sports information.
We are looking for the right person for this important role. Are you a hard-worker who meets all the conditions stated below? Then we will be very happy to welcome you in our team!
Essential candidate's background:
- excellent knowledge of Japanese language, very good stylistics and grammar
- very good knowledge of English language
- experience with online marketing
- serious approach to a very precise work
- willingness to learn
- enough free time to work on the project continually on a daily basis
- flexibility, communicative personality and ability to solve problems
- sports enthusiast and FlashScore.com fan
- ready to start working immediately
- translation of the whole FlashScore.com website to the Japanese language
- regular short translations from English to Japanese (new features on FlashScore.com)
- social media activities (representing our brands on Facebook, Google+, Twitter and other social media channels)
- improving the websites' search engine rankings based on our instructions
- sharing your views and helping us improve the websites to satisfy users' needs efficiently
- external cooperation from your home - around 100 hours per month
- participation in the most comprehensive livescore service on the global market with high ambitions
- know-how that you gain, enabling you to succeed on the internet with any other website project
- financial reward for your participation
The ideal candidate will be based in Japan. If you are ready for this challenge, don't hesitate to send us a message in English along with your CV to email@example.com and describe how you meet the above stated requirements.