Country Manager - Thailand
Our company is currently seeking a professional who loves sports, and the Flashscore project and is ready for significant challenges.
Flashscore is a global internet leader in providing fast sports information. As a Country Manager for Thailand (permanent stay and citizenship is a must), you will have the opportunity to work for a well-established and respected company in the industry and to make a significant impact on our business as we expand into the dynamic and growing Thai market. We offer an attractive financial reward package, a motivational program based on performance, and opportunities for professional development and career growth within the company.
To succeed in this position, you need to be highly driven, have a passion for learning about, and desire to deliver excellent results. Do you meet all the conditions stated below? If so, we will be pleased to welcome you to our team!
What can you expect from the position?
- Translating content from English into Thai for website copy, banners, and PPC campaigns.
- Improving website ranking through SEO activities.
- Building professional relationships and negotiating advantageous deals with marketing entities and media in order to build brand awareness and promote our products in the local market.
- Providing quality online user support to our web and mobile users incl. answering user enquiries via email and mobile reviews.
- Monitoring digital consumer trends and corresponding legislation in your country.
- Analysing customer satisfaction and providing feedback to our HQ.
- Research and analysis of the local market.
- Maintaining a good image of the organisation at all times.
What do we expect from you?
- Excellent knowledge of the Thai language (native), very good stylistics and grammar, and excellent understanding of the English language.
- Deep knowledge of the Thai market (the betting industry, consumer behaviour, local marketing trends, etc.).
- Strong communication, organisational and negotiation skills.
- The ability to provide excellent customer service.
- A serious approach to very precise work and a willingness to learn.
- Enough free time to work on the project daily, including weekends.
- Flexibility, communicative personality, and ability to solve problems.
- Exceptionally well-organized and driven by success.
What will give you an advantage?
- Passion for sports and good knowledge about popular local sports.
- Experience with website promotion and online marketing.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Good networking abilities.
- Readiness to start working immediately.
What do we offer?
- Remote cooperation from 100 to 140 hours per month.
- Flexible working hours.
- Participation in the most comprehensive live score service for users with high ambitions.
- Know-how that you gain, enabling you to succeed with any other website project.
- Attractive financial reward for your participation.
If you are ready for this challenge, please read and answer our questions below.
- Describe yourself.
- Are you a Flashscore user? If yes, for how long?
- Why do you want to work for us and why do you think you’ll be successful in this position?
- What specialised training have you received to improve your job skills (in any field)?
- Do you have any experience with link building or SEO?
- How many hours a day can you work? Can you work a few hours during weekends as well?
Put all your answers to the above questions into a PDF file or document.
Send your answers from the survey, along with your CV, to email@example.com, ALL IN ENGLISH. Use the name of the position, Country Manager for Thailand, as your email subject.
Before sending your application please have a look at our Privacy notice here.