Leeds United confirm 49ers Enterprises as part of new ownership

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
More
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Leeds United confirm 49ers Enterprises as part of new ownership
Updated
Leeds United confirm 49ers Enterprises as part of new ownership
Leeds United confirm 49ers Enterprises as part of new ownership
Reuters
Leeds United have confirmed an agreement has been reached between Aser Ventures and 49ers Enterprises for the purchase of the club.

49ers Enterprises, the investment arm of the NFL franchise San Francisco 49ers, have been a shareholder at Leeds, recently relegated from the Premier League, since their initial investment in May 2018.

Over the last few years, their stake increased to 44%, while Radrizzani's Aser Ventures owned the remaining 56 percent. Leeds said that a purchase had now been agreed.

"Both parties continue to work through the details, and further updates will be provided soon," said a statement.

Earlier this season, Radrizzani and his partner Matteo Manfredi made a purchase of the relegated Serie A club Sampdoria.

Leeds were relegated from the top flight this season after a roller-coaster season under four different managers. They finished second from bottom in the standings on 31 points.

"All of our focus remains on a quick return to the Premier League," the statement added.

21+ | COMPETENT REGULATOR EEEP | RISK OF ADDICTION & LOSS OF PROPERTY | KETHEA HELPLINE: 210 9237777 | PLAY RESPONSIBLY & SAFELY |

France gouvernement

Les jeux d’argent et de hasard peuvent être dangereux : pertes d’argent, conflits familiaux, addiction…

Retrouvez nos conseils sur joueurs-info-service.fr (09-74-75-13-13, appel non surtaxé)

Do you want to withdraw your consent to display betting ads?
Yes, change settings